Scrabble word: PROMOTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROMOTION exist?
Definitions of PROMOTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution
- noun - act of raising in rank or position
- noun - encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something
- noun - the advancement of some enterprise
- The act of promoting or the fact of being promoted.
- Advancement in rank or responsibility.
- Encouragement of the progress, growth, or acceptance of something; furtherance.
- Advertising; publicity.
There are 9 letters in PROMOTION: I M N O O O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMOTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROMOTION plus a wildcard: PROMOTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROMOTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROMOTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.