Scrabble word: PERTURBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERTURBS exist?
Definitions of PERTURBS in dictionaries:
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - disturb or interfere with the usual path of an electron or atom
- verb - cause a celestial body to deviate from a theoretically regular orbital motion, especially as a result of interposed or extraordinary gravitational pull
- verb - throw into great confusion or disorder
- verb - to disturb greatly
There are 8 letters in PERTURBS: B E P R R S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERTURBS plus a wildcard: PERTURBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERTURBS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERTURBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.