Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERTURB
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERTURB exist?
Definitions of PERTURB in dictionaries:
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - disturb or interfere with the usual path of an electron or atom
- verb - cause a celestial body to deviate from a theoretically regular orbital motion, especially as a result of interposed or extraordinary gravitational pull
- verb - throw into great confusion or disorder
- To disturb greatly; make uneasy or anxious.
- To throw into great confusion.
- To cause perturbation, as of a celestial orbit.
- verb - to disturb greatly
There are 7 letters in PERTURB: B E P R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERTURB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERTURB plus a wildcard: PERTURB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERTURB
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERTURB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.