Scrabble word: PERTURB
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERTURB exist?
Definitions of PERTURB in dictionaries:
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - disturb or interfere with the usual path of an electron or atom
- verb - cause a celestial body to deviate from a theoretically regular orbital motion, especially as a result of interposed or extraordinary gravitational pull
- verb - throw into great confusion or disorder
- To disturb greatly; make uneasy or anxious.
- To throw into great confusion.
- To cause perturbation, as of a celestial orbit.
- verb - to disturb greatly