Scrabble word: PANTHEON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANTHEON exist?
Definitions of PANTHEON in dictionaries:
- noun - all the gods of a religion
- noun - a monument commemorating a nation's dead heroes
- noun - (antiquity) a temple to all the gods
- A temple dedicated to all gods.
- All the gods of a people.
- A public building commemorating and dedicated to the heroes and heroines of a nation.
- A group of persons most highly regarded for contributions to a field or an endeavor: the pantheon of modern physics.
- noun - a temple dedicated to all the gods