Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PANTHEON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANTHEON exist?
Definitions of PANTHEON in dictionaries:
- noun - all the gods of a religion
- noun - a monument commemorating a nation's dead heroes
- noun - (antiquity) a temple to all the gods
- A temple dedicated to all gods.
- All the gods of a people.
- A public building commemorating and dedicated to the heroes and heroines of a nation.
- A group of persons most highly regarded for contributions to a field or an endeavor: the pantheon of modern physics.
- noun - a temple dedicated to all the gods
There are 8 letters in PANTHEON: A E H N N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANTHEON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANTHEON plus a wildcard: PANTHEON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANTHEON
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PANTHEON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.