Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICORICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICORICES exist?
Definitions of LICORICES in dictionaries:
- noun - deep-rooted coarse-textured plant native to the Mediterranean region having blue flowers and pinnately compound leaves
- noun - a black candy flavored with the dried root of the licorice plant
- n - a perennial herb
There are 9 letters in LICORICES: C C E I I L O R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICORICES plus a wildcard: LICORICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICORICES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LICORICES
- It takes just a small amount of the herb to help flavor a therapeutic ...
- The Junee Roundhouse Museum - Regional Heritage Transport Association ...
- Celebrity weight loss tips 2 Carry vials of Grapefruit Oil
- Serpents elaphes licorices terrarium drancy occasion
- Double Salted Licorice - smart reviews on cool stuff.
- Check out these sites for more info on the Lowline Angus
- kanderade haxvral. The other licorices were good too but more typical ...
- Sweetmeck Confectionery
- 10 Creative Ways to Use Instagram for Business
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.