Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICORICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICORICE exist?
Definitions of LICORICE in dictionaries:
- noun - deep-rooted coarse-textured plant native to the Mediterranean region having blue flowers and pinnately compound leaves
- noun - a black candy flavored with the dried root of the licorice plant
- A Mediterranean perennial plant (Glycyrrhiza glabra) having blue flowers, pinnately compound leaves, and a sweet, distinctively flavored root.
- The root of this plant, used as a flavoring in candy, liqueurs, tobacco, and medicines.
- A confection made from or flavored with the licorice root.
- Any of various similar plants.
- noun - a perennial herb
There are 8 letters in LICORICE: C C E I I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICORICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICORICE plus a wildcard: LICORICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICORICE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LICORICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.