Scrabble word: LICORICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICORICE exist?
Definitions of LICORICE in dictionaries:
- noun - deep-rooted coarse-textured plant native to the Mediterranean region having blue flowers and pinnately compound leaves
- noun - a black candy flavored with the dried root of the licorice plant
- A Mediterranean perennial plant (Glycyrrhiza glabra) having blue flowers, pinnately compound leaves, and a sweet, distinctively flavored root.
- The root of this plant, used as a flavoring in candy, liqueurs, tobacco, and medicines.
- A confection made from or flavored with the licorice root.
- Any of various similar plants.
- noun - a perennial herb