Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ICICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ICICLE exist?
Definitions of ICICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - ice resembling a pendent spear, formed by the freezing of dripping water
- A tapering spike of ice formed by the freezing of dripping or falling water.
- An aloof or emotionally unresponsive person.
- adj - a hanging spike of ice [n -S] : ICICLED
There are 6 letters in ICICLE: C C E I I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ICICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ICICLE plus a wildcard: ICICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ICICLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ICICLE
- Wm. Bates all galleries Miscellaneous Photos Gallery icicle.jpg
- ... rental rate deposit 2 icicle 8 00 20 00 4 icicle 8 00 32 00 6 icicle 8
- FileMelting icicle Structure.jpg - ...
- LONG WHITE icicle RADISH (Raphanus sativus) is a European heirloom ...
- icicle Drip Free Stock Photo HD - Public Domain Pictures
- 20 Beautiful icicle Photos
- Winter Mountains icicle
- dripping icicle photo -- Declan McCullagh photograph
- icicle groups our icicle groups resemble natural icicle formations ...
- Manipulated icicles by wmacphail
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.