Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFERNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFERNAL exist?
Definitions of INFERNAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an inhabitant of Hell
- adj - characteristic of or resembling Hell
- adj - extremely evil or cruel
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of a very uncontrolled and intense fire
- adj - being of the underworld
- Of or relating to a lower world of the dead.
- Of or relating to hell: infernal punishments; infernal powers.
- Fiendish; diabolical: infernal instruments of war.
- Abominable; awful: the infernal racket of the jackhammers.
- adj - pertaining to hell
There are 8 letters in INFERNAL: A E F I L N N R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFERNAL plus a wildcard: INFERNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFERNAL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFERNAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.