Scrabble word: IMPLOSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPLOSION exist?
Definitions of IMPLOSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden inward collapse
- noun - the initial occluded phase of a stop consonant
- A violent collapse inward, as of a highly evacuated glass vessel.
- Violent compression.
- The inward collapse of a building that is being demolished in a controlled fashion by the weakening and breaking of structural members by explosives.
- The pronunciation of a stop consonant with the breath drawn in.