Scrabble word: IMPLOSION
Is IMPLOSION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMPLOSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden inward collapse
- noun - the initial occluded phase of a stop consonant
- A violent collapse inward, as of a highly evacuated glass vessel.
- Violent compression.
- The inward collapse of a building that is being demolished in a controlled fashion by the weakening and breaking of structural members by explosives.
- The pronunciation of a stop consonant with the breath drawn in.
There are 9 letters in IMPLOSION: I I L M N O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLOSION
Click to search all anagrams of IMPLOSION plus a wildcard: IMPLOSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPLOSION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPLOSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.