Scrabble word: IMPEDIMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPEDIMENT exist?
Definitions of IMPEDIMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
- noun - any structure that makes progress difficult
- Something that impedes; a hindrance or an obstruction.
- An organic defect preventing clear articulation: a speech impediment.
- Something that obstructs the making of a legal contract.
There are 10 letters in IMPEDIMENT: D E E I I M M N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPEDIMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPEDIMENT plus a wildcard: IMPEDIMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPEDIMENT
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPEDIMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.