Scrabble word: PEDIMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDIMENT exist?
Definitions of PEDIMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a triangular gable between a horizontal entablature and a sloping roof
- A wide, low-pitched gable surmounting the faade of a building in the Grecian style.
- A triangular element, similar to or derivative of a Grecian pediment, used widely in architecture and decoration.
- A broad, gently sloping rock surface at the base of a steeper slope, often covered with alluvium, formed primarily by erosion.
- noun - a triangular architectural part