Scrabble word: PEDIMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDIMENT exist?
Definitions of PEDIMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a triangular gable between a horizontal entablature and a sloping roof
- A wide, low-pitched gable surmounting the faade of a building in the Grecian style.
- A triangular element, similar to or derivative of a Grecian pediment, used widely in architecture and decoration.
- A broad, gently sloping rock surface at the base of a steeper slope, often covered with alluvium, formed primarily by erosion.
- noun - a triangular architectural part
There are 8 letters in PEDIMENT: D E E I M N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDIMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEDIMENT plus a wildcard: PEDIMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDIMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEDIMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.