Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPEND exist?
Definitions of IMPEND in dictionaries:
- verb - be imminent or about to happen
- To be about to take place: Her retirement is impending.
- To threaten to happen; menace: discouraged by the trouble that impended.
- To jut out; hang suspended.
- v - to be imminent
There are 6 letters in IMPEND: D E I M N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPEND plus a wildcard: IMPEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPEND
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPEND
- impenderevero Frdric Marti
- impendulo Design Architects Commercial & Industrial Architects
- 40 Sec of Crack Vol.1 Halo2 impend Rap by Lil Booey
- impend by Scourge07 on deviantART
- wallpapers thunderstorm impend storm desktopia thunder nature ...
- impendulo Design Architects Architect Team Architects of South ...
- TK] 18 Karaats witgouden ketting Vraag & Aanbod (V&A) FOKforum ...
- robotica industriale controllo impendenza
- Le rsultat de 20 ans de recherches personnelles et conclusions ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.