Scrabble word: GALLOPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALLOPING exist?
Definitions of GALLOPING in dictionaries:
- verb - ride at a galloping pace
- verb - go at galloping speed
- verb - cause to move at full gallop
- Of or resembling a gallop, especially in rhythm or rapidity.
- Developing at an accelerated rate and leading to death.
- verb - to ride a horse at full speed
There are 9 letters in GALLOPING: A G G I L L N O P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALLOPING plus a wildcard: GALLOPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLOPING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALLOPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.