Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALLOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALLOP exist?
Definitions of GALLOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a fast gait of a horse
- verb - ride at a galloping pace
- verb - go at galloping speed
- verb - cause to move at full gallop
- A natural three-beat gait of a horse, faster than a canter, in which all four feet are off the ground at the same time during each stride.
- A fast running motion of other quadrupeds.
- A ride taken at a gallop.
- A rapid pace: Events were proceeding at a gallop.
- To cause to gallop.
- To transport at or as if at a gallop: gallop the mail to the next station.
- To ride a horse at a gallop.
- To move or progress swiftly: Summer was galloping by.
- v - to ride a horse at full speed
There are 6 letters in GALLOP: A G L L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALLOP plus a wildcard: GALLOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLOP
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALLOP
- Horses Running horses gallop
- Pooka in gallop
- THE MYSTERY OF THE gallopING HORSE
- White horse galloping around the field Stock Photo predrag kostin ...
- Home - Welcome to Irongate Way Farm Samantha Bergin Eventing
- The gallop is very free and light with a long ground covering stride.
- slow shutter speed produces deliberate blur for this galloping horse ...
- Horses Running horses Horse gallop
- gallop Scanimation Books
- galloping Dogs .The basic gallop is illustrated by Whisker the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.