Scrabble word: FROTHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROTHING exist?
Definitions of FROTHING in dictionaries:
- verb - become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- verb - make froth or foam and become bubbly
- verb - exude or expel foam
- adj - producing or covered with lathery sweat or saliva from exhaustion or disease
- adj - to form foam (a light, bubbly, gas and liquid mass) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOAMABLE
There are 8 letters in FROTHING: F G H I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROTHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROTHING plus a wildcard: FROTHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROTHING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FROTHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.