Scrabble word: FIREWALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIREWALL exist?
Definitions of FIREWALL in dictionaries:
- noun - (colloquial) the application of maximum thrust
- noun - (computing) a security system consisting of a combination of hardware and software that limits the exposure of a computer or computer network to attack from crackers
- noun - a fireproof (or fire-resistant) wall designed to prevent the spread of fire through a building or a vehicle
- To apply maximum acceleration or thrust.
- noun - a computer component that prevents unauthorized access to data