Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAIL exist?
Definitions of WAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a cry of sorrow and grief
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - cry weakly or softly
- To grieve or protest loudly and bitterly; lament.
- To lament over; bewail.
- A long, loud, high-pitched cry, as of grief or pain.
- A long, loud, high-pitched sound: the wail of a siren.
- A loud, bitter protest: A wail of misery went up when new parking restrictions were announced.
- v - to utter a long, mournful cry
There are 4 letters in WAIL: A I L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAIL plus a wildcard: WAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAIL
Images for WAIL
- wail al-Shehri
- Suzanna Kay Robinson - Picture GalleryProgress Report
- English explanatory dictionary online wail
- love wail cr par i love wail - iLoveGenerator.com
- An upset baby wails.
- Waleed al-Shehri
- wail M. Alshehri SILive.com
- Concept Cover For wail Copyright 2010 by Bill Fish
- Apochs Metal Review - .W.A.I.L. W.A.I.L. (2011 Reissue) CD Review