Scrabble word: WAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAIL exist?
Definitions of WAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a cry of sorrow and grief
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - cry weakly or softly
- To grieve or protest loudly and bitterly; lament.
- To lament over; bewail.
- A long, loud, high-pitched cry, as of grief or pain.
- A long, loud, high-pitched sound: the wail of a siren.
- A loud, bitter protest: A wail of misery went up when new parking restrictions were announced.
- verb - to utter a long, mournful cry
There are 4 letters in WAIL: A I L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAIL plus a wildcard: WAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAIL
Images for WAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.