Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIFFERENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIFFERENCE exist?
Definitions of DIFFERENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being unlike or dissimilar
- noun - a variation that deviates from the standard or norm
- noun - a disagreement or argument about something important
- noun - a significant change
- noun - the number that remains after subtraction
- The quality or condition of being unlike or dissimilar.
- An instance of disparity or unlikeness.
- A degree or amount by which things differ.
- A specific point or element that distinguishes one thing from another.
- A noticeable change or effect: Exercise has made a difference in her health.
- A disagreement or controversy.
- A cause of a disagreement or controversy.
- Discrimination in taste or choice; distinction.
- The amount by which one quantity is greater or less than another.
- The amount that remains after one quantity is subtracted from another.
- A distinct mark or peculiarity.
There are 10 letters in DIFFERENCE: C D E E E F F I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIFFERENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIFFERENCE plus a wildcard: DIFFERENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIFFERENCE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIFFERENCE
- ... inventor in 1854. Image of the difference Engine from Niagara College
- difference between Boys & Girls Mind - Funtoosh.com
- Standard Chestnut (Sorrel)
- Similar But Not Quite The Same - The Checker Maven
- Chart of MOST DANGEROUS DRUGS. Click image above to see large version.
- The difference between a screw and a bolt by The Engineer
- 2008 Honda Civic Type RR...The Most Powerful Civic gets 240HP (The ...
- difference between Notebook and Laptop Computer Notebook vs Computer
- Nick Cannon and his wife Mariah Carey got all kissy-faced on the red ...
- Figure 4. Outer surface of a Gram-negative bacterium Note the LPS in ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.