Scrabble word: DEFENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFENCE exist?
Definitions of DEFENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - (psychiatry) an unconscious process that tries to reduce the anxiety associated with instinctive desires
- noun - (sports) the team that is trying to prevent the other team from scoring
- noun - the defendant and his legal advisors collectively
- noun - an organization of defenders that provides resistance against attack
- noun - the speech act of answering an attack on your assertions
- noun - the justification for some act or belief
- noun - a structure used to defend against attack
- noun - a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- noun - (military) military action or resources protecting a country against potential enemies
- noun - protection from harm
- noun - the act of defending someone or something against attack or injury
- verb - to guard against a specific attack
There are 7 letters in DEFENCE: C D E E E F N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFENCE plus a wildcard: DEFENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFENCE
Images for DEFENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.