Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFLOWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFLOWER exist?
Definitions of DEFLOWER in dictionaries:
- verb - deprive of virginity
- verb - make imperfect
- To take away the virginity of (a woman).
- To destroy the innocence, integrity, or beauty of; ravage.
- v - to deprive of flowers
There are 8 letters in DEFLOWER: D E E F L O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFLOWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFLOWER plus a wildcard: DEFLOWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFLOWER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFLOWER
- ... Me Weekend (aka How to deflower a Robvirgin) The Cold Shower
- Brettcajun deflower Me Now
- subjectivity deflower vase
- deflower Dictionary definition of deflower Encyclopedia.com ...
- Still A Virgin Sale Of Purity Falls Through Geekologie
- Married To The Mob deflower Me Leggings Highsnobette.com
- Thursday October 28 2004 920 AM 71752 deflower.JPG
- The Static Fanatic Impregnable deflower
- Movies That Shouldnt Go To The Theatre TotalFilm.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.