Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORRECTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORRECTIVE exist?
Definitions of CORRECTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a device for treating injury or disease
- adj - designed to promote discipline
- adj - tending or intended to correct or counteract or restore to a normal condition
- An agent that corrects.
There are 10 letters in CORRECTIVE: C C E E I O R R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRECTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORRECTIVE plus a wildcard: CORRECTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORRECTIVE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORRECTIVE
- ... 00 issued 2009 01 05 title corrective action request attachment 1
- Less is Better with corrective Exercises.
- What is corrective Exercise Design
- corrective Action Plan Status
- Lovesick corrective Apparel Garter Belts
- Ray Analysis corrective Chiropractic
- Pedorthic Solutions for Everyday Life
- Orthognathic Jaw Surgery Update barnezy.com
- With fierce competition in Hollywood some celebrities feel tremendous ...
- Hospital Budget Estimate Review and corrective action plan
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.