Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CREVICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREVICE exist?
Definitions of CREVICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow depression in a surface
- noun - a long narrow opening
- A narrow crack or opening; a fissure or cleft.
- adj - a cleft [n -S] : CREVICED
There are 7 letters in CREVICE: C C E E I R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREVICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREVICE plus a wildcard: CREVICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREVICE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREVICE
- crevice corrosion by phosphoric acid crevice corrosion chart
- another term for this type of corrosion is crevice corrosion
- ... in a crevice under Lion Rock.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- MASTER creviceCD
- Kukulcania hibernalis male captured by Steve Tillotson photo by ...
- Failure analysis can identify the root cause or causes that have ...
- crevice Mountain Lodge Gardiner (Montana) - Reviews and Rates ...
- Shamrock Orb Weaver Spider repairs its intricate web
- Family Filistatidae - crevice Weavers - BugGuide.Net
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.