Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIOTECHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIOTECHS exist?
Definitions of BIOTECHS in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of molecular biology that studies the use of microorganisms to perform specific industrial processes
- n - applied biological science
There are 8 letters in BIOTECHS: B C E H I O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIOTECHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIOTECHS plus a wildcard: BIOTECHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIOTECHS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIOTECHS
- biotechs sant un tissu franais encore fragile estime le ...
- biotechs Ipsen and Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals recently announced ...
- GEN Insight & Intelligence biotechs Nail Down Sequence of ...
- joint venture Amgen and other biotechs seek acquisitions to grow
- biotechs And Ipos by Mauricio
- Only a Few Public biotechs are Profitable but There are More of Them ...
- Funding partnering lessons for biotechs - BioSpectrumIndia
- biotechs In Switzerland by Mauricio
- biotechs With 40% Moves Coming - Seeking Alpha
- GEN Insight & Intelligence Cliff Spells Danger for biotechs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.