Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOTCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOTCH exist?
Definitions of BOTCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an embarrassing mistake
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- To ruin through clumsiness.
- To make or perform clumsily; bungle.
- To repair or mend clumsily.
- A ruined or defective piece of work: “I have made a miserable botch of this description” (Nathaniel Hawthorne).
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to harm or spoil through inept or clumsy handling”: botch a repair; blow an opportunity; a bungled performance; fumbled my chance for a promotion; an actor muffing his lines.
- v - to work, make, or do clumsily
There are 5 letters in BOTCH: B C H O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOTCH plus a wildcard: BOTCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOTCH
Images for BOTCH
- HYDRA HEAD RECORDS PRESS botch
- botch the Crab - botchs Display Case The Left Half
- This event takes place every year.
- transformers - Blu-Ray DVD & Cinma - FORUM PS3 PSP & PSVita sur ...
- botch the Crab - botchs Display Case The Right Half (Cross Section)
- CIC - Modell 1134680 (update 18.11 kabelkrams ksq usw.) - LED awards ...
- Welcome to Adobe GoLive 6
- botch the Crab - Transformers Catalogs 1988 Catalog - Side B
- Mauvais perdants Cest maintenant au tour de KK et de Delphine de ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.