Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGLYCONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGLYCONE exist?
Definitions of AGLYCONE in dictionaries:
- The nonsugar component of a glycoside molecule that results from hydrolysis of the molecule.
- n - a type of chemical compound
There are 8 letters in AGLYCONE: A C E G L N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGLYCONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGLYCONE plus a wildcard: AGLYCONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGLYCONE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGLYCONE
- ... StaL depends on conformational flexibility of aglycone scaffold
- ... ) andthe non-sugar (aglycone - steroid) moieties. (figure below
- Silvestrol aglyconeCAS 960365-65-5 Buy Silvestrol aglycone from ...
- FileAnthracycline aglycone biosyn1.png - Wikipedia the free ...
- High-performance liquid chromatographic determination of selected ...
- Ginseng (AGS) - The compound AGS (Aglycon Sapogenins) is found in ...
- Momordicoside I aglycone CAS81910-41-0 CHEMFACES
- Journal of Nutrition Soy isoflavone aglycones are absorbed faster and ...
- aglycone Pictures and Images
- structure of 3-Indolylmethyl-glucosinolate-aglycone
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.