Is UNBALANCED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNBALANCED in various dictionaries:
- verb - throw out of balance or equilibrium
- verb - derange mentally, throw out of mental balance
- adj - being or thrown out of equilibrium
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - debits and credits are not equal
- Not in balance or in proper balance.
- Mentally deranged.
- Not exhibiting sound judgment; irrational.
- Not satisfactorily adjusted so that debit and credit correspond.
- verb - to determine the weight of
There are 10 letters in UNBALANCED: A A B C D E L N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNBALANCED
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNBALANCED, to go: UNBALANCED?
Rearrange the letters in UNBALANCED and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of UNBALANCED
9 letters out of UNBALANCED
8 letters out of UNBALANCED
7 letters out of UNBALANCED
6 letters out of UNBALANCED
5 letters out of UNBALANCED
4 letters out of UNBALANCED
3 letters out of UNBALANCED
2 letters out of UNBALANCED
Contextual use of UNBALANCED
What's nearby UNBALANCED
Lookup in Wiki for UNBALANCED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNBALANCED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNBALANCED"