Is NEBULA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEBULA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a medicinal liquid preparation intended for use in an atomizer
- noun - cloudiness of the urine
- noun - an immense cloud of gas (mainly hydrogen) and dust in interstellar space
- noun - (pathology) a faint cloudy spot on the cornea
- A diffuse mass of interstellar dust or gas or both, visible as luminous patches or areas of darkness depending on the way the mass absorbs or reflects incident radiation.
- A cloudy spot on the cornea.
- Cloudiness in the urine.
- A liquid medication applied by spraying.
- adj - a cloud-like interstellar mass [n -LAS or -LAE] : NEBULAR
There are 6 letters in NEBULA: A B E L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEBULA
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEBULA, to go: NEBULA?
Rearrange the letters in NEBULA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NEBULA
What's nearby NEBULA
Lookup in Wiki for NEBULA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEBULA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEBULA"