Is UNABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNABLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `to') not having the necessary means or skill or know-how
- adj - (usually followed by `to') lacking necessary physical or mental ability
- adj - lacking in power or forcefulness
- Lacking the necessary power, authority, or means; not able; incapable: unable to get to town without a car.
- Lacking mental or physical capability or efficiency; incompetent: unable to walk.
- adj - having sufficient power, skill, or resources
- noun - a communications code word for the letter A
There are 6 letters in UNABLE: A B E L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNABLE, to go: UNABLE?
Rearrange the letters in UNABLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNABLE
What's nearby UNABLE
Lookup in Wiki for UNABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNABLE"