Is UNBEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNBEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - straighten up or out
- verb - unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
- verb - free from flexure
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - release from mental strain, tension, or formality
- To release from mental tension, strain, or formality; relax.
- To release (a bow, for example) from flexure or tension.
- To untie or loosen (a rope or sail).
- To straighten (something crooked or bent): unbend a paper clip.
- To become less tense; relax.
- To become less strict.
- To become straight.
- verb - to make or allow to become straight
There are 6 letters in UNBEND: B D E N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNBEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNBEND, to go: UNBEND?
Rearrange the letters in UNBEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNBEND
What's nearby UNBEND
Lookup in Wiki for UNBEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNBEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNBEND"