Is UNBALANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNBALANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lack of balance or state of disequilibrium
- noun - a state of mental disturbance and disorientation
- verb - throw out of balance or equilibrium
- verb - derange mentally, throw out of mental balance
- To upset the balance, stability, or equilibrium of: “By being too good a singer, too hell-bent an actress, and too strong a presence, the star unbalances the proceedings” (John Simon).
- The condition of being unbalanced.
- verb - to determine the weight of
There are 9 letters in UNBALANCE: A A B C E L N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNBALANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNBALANCE, to go: UNBALANCE?
Rearrange the letters in UNBALANCE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of UNBALANCE
8 letters out of UNBALANCE
7 letters out of UNBALANCE
6 letters out of UNBALANCE
5 letters out of UNBALANCE
4 letters out of UNBALANCE
3 letters out of UNBALANCE
2 letters out of UNBALANCE
Contextual use of UNBALANCE
What's nearby UNBALANCE
Lookup in Wiki for UNBALANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNBALANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNBALANCE"