Is CABAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CABAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue
- noun - a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
- verb - engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together
- A conspiratorial group of plotters or intriguers: “Espionage is quite precisely it—a cabal of powerful men, working secretly” (Frank Conroy).
- A secret scheme or plot.
- verb - to plan secretly with another
There are 5 letters in CABAL: A A B C L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CABAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CABAL, to go: CABAL?
Rearrange the letters in CABAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CABAL
What's nearby CABAL
Lookup in Wiki for CABAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CABAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CABAL"