Is SALTATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALTATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) the leaping movement of sand or soil particles as they are transported in a fluid medium over an uneven surface
- noun - (genetics) a mutation that drastically changes the phenotype of an organism or species
- noun - an abrupt transition
- noun - taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- The act of leaping, jumping, or dancing.
- Discontinuous movement, transition, or development; advancement by leaps.
- A single mutation that drastically alters the phenotype.
There are 9 letters in SALTATION: A A I L N O S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALTATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALTATION, to go: SALTATION?
Rearrange the letters in SALTATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SALTATION
8 letters out of SALTATION
7 letters out of SALTATION
6 letters out of SALTATION
5 letters out of SALTATION
4 letters out of SALTATION
3 letters out of SALTATION
2 letters out of SALTATION
Contextual use of SALTATION
What's nearby SALTATION
Lookup in Wiki for SALTATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALTATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALTATION"