Is STATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose
- noun - proper or designated social situation
- noun - (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- noun - the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand
- noun - the frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
- verb - assign to a station
- The place or position where a person or thing stands or is assigned to stand; a post: a sentry station.
- The place, building, or establishment from which a service is provided or operations are directed: a police station.
- A stopping place along a route, especially a stop for refueling or for taking on passengers; a depot.
- Social position; rank.
- An establishment equipped for observation and study: a radar station.
- An establishment equipped for radio or television transmission.
- An input or output point along a communications system.
- The normal habitat of a particular plant or animal community.
- The exact place of occurrence of a species or individual within a given habitat.
- verb - to assign to a position
There are 7 letters in STATION: A I N O S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of STATION, to go: STATION?
Rearrange the letters in STATION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STATION
6 letters out of STATION
5 letters out of STATION
4 letters out of STATION
3 letters out of STATION
2 letters out of STATION
Contextual use of STATION
What's nearby STATION
Lookup in Wiki for STATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STATION"