Is INCUBATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INCUBATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - grow under conditions that promote development
- verb - sit on (eggs)
- To sit on (eggs) to provide heat, so as to promote embryonic development and the hatching of young; brood.
- To maintain (eggs, organisms, or living tissue) at optimal environmental conditions for growth and development.
- To maintain (a chemical or biochemical system) under specific conditions in order to promote a particular reaction.
- To form or consider slowly and protectively, as if hatching: incubated the idea for a while, then announced it.
- To brood eggs.
- To develop and hatch.
- To undergo incubation.
- verb - to warm eggs for hatching
There are 8 letters in INCUBATE: A B C E I N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INCUBATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INCUBATE, to go: INCUBATE?
Rearrange the letters in INCUBATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INCUBATE
7 letters out of INCUBATE
6 letters out of INCUBATE
5 letters out of INCUBATE
4 letters out of INCUBATE
3 letters out of INCUBATE
2 letters out of INCUBATE
Contextual use of INCUBATE
What's nearby INCUBATE
Lookup in Wiki for INCUBATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INCUBATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INCUBATE"