Is CABINET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CABINET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers
- noun - persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
- noun - a storage compartment for clothes and valuables
- noun - housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- An upright, cupboardlike repository with shelves, drawers, or compartments for the safekeeping or display of a collection of objects or materials.
- Often Cabinet.
- A small or private room set aside for a specific activity.
- Suitable for storage or display in a cabinet, as because of size or decorative quality.
- Of, relating to, or being a member of a governmental cabinet: cabinet matters; a cabinet minister.
- Used in the making of cabinets: teak and other heavy cabinet wood.
- noun - a piece of furniture with shelves and drawers
There are 7 letters in CABINET: A B C E I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CABINET
To search all scrabble anagrams of CABINET, to go: CABINET?
Rearrange the letters in CABINET and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CABINET
6 letters out of CABINET
5 letters out of CABINET
4 letters out of CABINET
3 letters out of CABINET
2 letters out of CABINET
Contextual use of CABINET
What's nearby CABINET
Lookup in Wiki for CABINET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CABINET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CABINET"