Is CABIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CABIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - small room on a ship or boat where people sleep
- noun - a small house built of wood
- noun - the enclosed compartment of an aircraft or spacecraft where passengers are carried
- verb - confine to a small space, such as a cabin
- A small, roughly built house; a cottage.
- A room in a ship used as living quarters by an officer or a passenger.
- An enclosed compartment in a boat that serves as a shelter or as living quarters.
- The enclosed space in an aircraft or spacecraft for the crew, passengers, or cargo.
- verb - to live in a cabin (a roughly built house)
There are 5 letters in CABIN: A B C I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CABIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CABIN, to go: CABIN?
Rearrange the letters in CABIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CABIN
What's nearby CABIN
Lookup in Wiki for CABIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CABIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CABIN"