Is ASCETICISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASCETICISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that through renunciation of worldly pleasures it is possible to achieve a high spiritual or intellectual state
- noun - the trait of great self-denial (especially refraining from worldly pleasures)
- noun - rigorous self-denial and active self-restraint
- The principles and practices of an ascetic; extreme self-denial and austerity.
- The doctrine that the ascetic life releases the soul from bondage to the body and permits union with the divine.
There are 10 letters in ASCETICISM: A C C E I I M S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCETICISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASCETICISM, to go: ASCETICISM?
Rearrange the letters in ASCETICISM and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ASCETICISM
8 letters out of ASCETICISM
7 letters out of ASCETICISM
6 letters out of ASCETICISM
5 letters out of ASCETICISM
4 letters out of ASCETICISM
3 letters out of ASCETICISM
2 letters out of ASCETICISM
Contextual use of ASCETICISM
What's nearby ASCETICISM
Lookup in Wiki for ASCETICISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASCETICISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASCETICISM"