Is ASCETIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASCETIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who practices self denial as a spiritual discipline
- adj - pertaining to or characteristic of an ascetic or the practice of rigorous self-discipline
- adj - practicing great self-denial
- Leading a life of self-discipline and self-denial, especially for spiritual improvement.
- Pertaining to or characteristic of an ascetic; self-denying and austere: an ascetic existence.
- noun - one who practices extreme self-denial for religious reasons
There are 7 letters in ASCETIC: A C C E I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCETIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASCETIC, to go: ASCETIC?
Rearrange the letters in ASCETIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ASCETIC
6 letters out of ASCETIC
5 letters out of ASCETIC
4 letters out of ASCETIC
3 letters out of ASCETIC
2 letters out of ASCETIC
Contextual use of ASCETIC
What's nearby ASCETIC
Lookup in Wiki for ASCETIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASCETIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASCETIC"