Is SCIATIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCIATIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or caused by or afflicted with sciatica
- adj - of or relating to the ischium (or the part of the hipbone containing it)
- Of or relating to the ischium or to the region of the hipbone in which it is located.
- Of or relating to sciatica.
- noun - a nerve, vein, or artery situated near the hip
There are 7 letters in SCIATIC: A C C I I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCIATIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCIATIC, to go: SCIATIC?
Rearrange the letters in SCIATIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCIATIC
What's nearby SCIATIC
Lookup in Wiki for SCIATIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCIATIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCIATIC"