Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOBEREST
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOBEREST exist?
Definitions of SOBEREST in dictionaries:
- adj - not affected by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- adj - dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- adj - lacking brightness or color
- adj - completely lacking in playfulness
- adj - having control of one's faculties
There are 8 letters in SOBEREST: B E E O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOBEREST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOBEREST plus a wildcard: SOBEREST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOBEREST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOBEREST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.