Scrabble word: SNOWBALLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNOWBALLS exist?
Definitions of SNOWBALLS in dictionaries:
- noun - plant having heads of fragrant white trumpet-shaped flowers
- noun - ball of ice cream covered with coconut and usually chocolate sauce
- noun - ball of crushed ice with fruit syrup
- noun - snow pressed into a ball for throwing (playfully)
- verb - increase or accumulate at a rapidly accelerating rate
- verb - throw snowballs at
- verb - to increase at a rapidly accelerating rate
There are 9 letters in SNOWBALLS: A B L L N O S S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNOWBALLS plus a wildcard: SNOWBALLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNOWBALLS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNOWBALLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.