Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNOWBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNOWBALL exist?
Definitions of SNOWBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - plant having heads of fragrant white trumpet-shaped flowers
- noun - ball of ice cream covered with coconut and usually chocolate sauce
- noun - ball of crushed ice with fruit syrup
- noun - snow pressed into a ball for throwing (playfully)
- verb - increase or accumulate at a rapidly accelerating rate
- verb - throw snowballs at
- A mass of soft, wet snow packed into a ball that can be thrown, as in play.
- A cup of crushed or shaved ice flavored with colored syrup.
- Any of several plants having rounded clusters of white flowers, as the guelder rose and certain species of the arrowwood.
- To grow rapidly in significance, importance, or size: problems that snowballed by the hour.
- To throw snowballs.
- To cause to grow or increase rapidly.
- To throw snowballs at.
- verb - to increase at a rapidly accelerating rate
There are 8 letters in SNOWBALL: A B L L N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNOWBALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNOWBALL plus a wildcard: SNOWBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNOWBALL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNOWBALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.