Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLOPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOPPING exist?
Definitions of SLOPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
- noun - deep soft mud in water or slush
- noun - (usually plural) waste water from a kitchen or bathroom or chamber pot that has to be emptied by hand
- noun - (usually plural) weak or watery unappetizing food or drink
- noun - writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- verb - to spill or splash
There are 8 letters in SLOPPING: G I L N O P P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOPPING plus a wildcard: SLOPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOPPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLOPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.