Scrabble word: REMINISCENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMINISCENCE exist?
Definitions of REMINISCENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mental impression retained and recalled from the past
- noun - the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort)
- The act or process of recollecting past experiences or events.
- An experience or event recollected.
- Often reminiscences.
- An event that brings to mind a similar, former event.
There are 12 letters in REMINISCENCE: C C E E E I I M N N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMINISCENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMINISCENCE plus a wildcard: REMINISCENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMINISCENCE
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMINISCENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.