Scrabble word: REMINISCENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMINISCENCE exist?
Definitions of REMINISCENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mental impression retained and recalled from the past
- noun - the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort)
- The act or process of recollecting past experiences or events.
- An experience or event recollected.
- Often reminiscences.
- An event that brings to mind a similar, former event.
There are 12 letters in REMINISCENCE: C C E E E I I M N N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMINISCENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMINISCENCE plus a wildcard: REMINISCENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMINISCENCE
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words