Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENEMIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENEMIES exist?
Definitions of ENEMIES in dictionaries:
- noun - an opposing military force
- noun - an armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force)
- noun - any hostile group of people
- noun - a personal enemy
- n - one that is antagonistic toward another
There are 7 letters in ENEMIES: E E E I M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENEMIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENEMIES plus a wildcard: ENEMIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENEMIES
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENEMIES
- click here to open a new window with this photo in computer wallpaper ...
- The Love of Christ and our enemies Matthew 538-44 Sacrosanct ...
- But I say unto you Love your enemies bless them that curse you do ...
- Mortal enemies So Say We All
- Quote A lesson on enemies from Winston Churchill - Karn G. Bulsuk ...
- 135 quotes about enemies follow in order of popularity. Be sure to ...
- Love Your enemies Part 1 Romans 1214-21 J. Gordon Duncan
- Love your enemies do good to those who hate you 28 bless those ...
- enemies Images Graphics Comments and Pictures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.