Scrabble word: EMINENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMINENCE exist?
Definitions of EMINENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - high status importance owing to marked superiority
- noun - a protuberance on a bone especially for attachment of a muscle or ligament
- A position of great distinction or superiority: rose to eminence as a surgeon.
- A rise of ground; a hill.
- A person of high station or great achievements.
- Used with His or Your as a title and form of address for a cardinal.
- noun - high station or rank
There are 8 letters in EMINENCE: C E E E I M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMINENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMINENCE plus a wildcard: EMINENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMINENCE
Images for EMINENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.