Scrabble word: EMINENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMINENCE exist?
Definitions of EMINENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - high status importance owing to marked superiority
- noun - a protuberance on a bone especially for attachment of a muscle or ligament
- A position of great distinction or superiority: rose to eminence as a surgeon.
- A rise of ground; a hill.
- A person of high station or great achievements.
- Used with His or Your as a title and form of address for a cardinal.
- noun - high station or rank