Scrabble word: QUINTUPLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUINTUPLET exist?
Definitions of QUINTUPLET in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - one of five children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- noun - a set of five similar things considered as a unit
- One of five offspring born in a single birth.
- A group or combination of five associated by common properties or behavior.
There are 10 letters in QUINTUPLET: E I L N P Q T T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUINTUPLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUINTUPLET plus a wildcard: QUINTUPLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUINTUPLET
10 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUINTUPLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.