Scrabble word: PIQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIQUE exist?
Definitions of PIQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - tightly woven fabric with raised cords
- noun - a sudden outburst of anger
- verb - cause to feel resentment or indignation
- To cause to feel resentment or indignation.
- To provoke; arouse: The portrait piqued her curiosity.
- To pride (oneself): He piqued himself on his stylish attire.
- verb - to arouse anger or resentment in
There are 5 letters in PIQUE: E I P Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIQUE plus a wildcard: PIQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIQUE
Images for PIQUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.