Scrabble word: UNIQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNIQUE exist?
Definitions of UNIQUE in dictionaries:
- adj - radically distinctive and without equal
- adj - (followed by `to') applying exclusively to a given category or condition or locality
- adj - the single one of its kind
- adj - highly unusual or rare but not the single instance
- Without an equal or equivalent; unparalleled.
- Characteristic of a particular category, condition, or locality: a problem unique to coastal areas.
- Unusual; extraordinary: spoke with a unique accent.
- adv - existing as the only one of its kind; very unusual [adj UNIQUER, UNIQUEST] : UNIQUELY
- noun - something that is unique