Scrabble word: UNIQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNIQUE exist?
Definitions of UNIQUE in dictionaries:
- adj - radically distinctive and without equal
- adj - (followed by `to') applying exclusively to a given category or condition or locality
- adj - the single one of its kind
- adj - highly unusual or rare but not the single instance
- Without an equal or equivalent; unparalleled.
- Characteristic of a particular category, condition, or locality: a problem unique to coastal areas.
- Unusual; extraordinary: spoke with a unique accent.
- adv - existing as the only one of its kind; very unusual [adj UNIQUER, UNIQUEST] : UNIQUELY
- noun - something that is unique
There are 6 letters in UNIQUE: E I N Q U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNIQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNIQUE plus a wildcard: UNIQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNIQUE
Images for UNIQUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.