Scrabble word: QUINTET
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUINTET exist?
Definitions of QUINTET in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition for five performers
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - five performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of five similar things considered as a unit
- noun - five people considered as a unit
- A composition for five voices or instruments.
- A group of five performing musicians.
- A set of five persons or things.
- noun - a group of five
There are 7 letters in QUINTET: E I N Q T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUINTET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUINTET plus a wildcard: QUINTET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUINTET
Images for QUINTET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.